Monday, October 11, 2010

Cebu's Pride: Titay's!!!

Yesterday, I was excited because I thought my friends and I are going to Danao City, but I was disappointed because there was some miscommunication and I was already planning to ask them to drop by in Liloan particularly in Titay's. For Cebuanos, the best Cebuano pastries can be found here!





Started by Na Titay and her heirs Corazon "Na Azon" B. Frasco with her two sons - Panphil and Gerardo Jr, Titay's have been serving more than a Century their delicious and unique recipe of most loved local treats. From their popular Rosquillos, Otap, Caycay, Galletas, Galletas del Carmen, Benangkal, Galletas de Bato, Polvoron, Bread Buns, Sinudlan, Penato, Hojaldres, and many others. I can personally recommend their sumptuous Meatroll!!!!


Located in Liloan, Cebu, Titay's is another good reason to hop in and enjoy Cebu!!!! 

No comments: